Mulch and pine straw provide a number of benefits for Georgia lawns. They protect your landscape, encourage plant growth, and improve the visual appeal of your flower beds, trees, and shrubs. Because mulch and pine straw are made of natural materials, they break down naturally to provide added nutrients to your plants, meaning you don’t need to worry about changing or replacing it until it’s time for a fresh layer.
What are the benefits of installing mulch or pine straw?
- Protect your plants’ roots by providing natural insulation from cold and heat
- Encourage airflow to get more oxygen to your plants’ roots
- Naturally suppress weed growth and pest infestations
- Reduce the need for watering by limiting evaporation
- Protect against soil erosion
- Provide a natural barrier for your plants that breaks down over time, adding nutrients to the soil
Brown, Black, Red, Cypress, Rubber? We recommend mulch installation at least once per year to encourage healthy growth for your plants and flowers, as well as to keep a fresh layer of color around the yard. We are always scheduling mulch installation, so don’t hesitate to add yours to our list.
Pine Straw Installation
It doesn’t matter where in Georgia you are, you will likely become very fond of Peachtrees and Pine Straw. Need some fresh long leaf pine straw installed at your property? We would love to help you! We recommend pine straw installation at least twice per year.
Protect your plants the natural way. Contact Redline Landscapes for a free estimate of mulch or pine straw delivery for your home or commercial property.